A dental solution to suit every need.
of your lab’s area of focus, the J5 DentaJet offers a solution that can cut
days off delivery times and produce more accurate, comfortable and effective
- Simplify the production of acrylic orthodontic devices, such as Hawley Retainers, with Separator Digital Material which coats models, makes the separation of the device from the model easy and without, wax and acrylic residues easy, results in better surface quality and will save up to three minutes per model in manual labor
- Print opaque and rigid implant models, biocompatible and transparent surgical guides and soft gingiva masks — all on one tray — in a single unattended print job
- Print as many as 41 implant cases* per day with only two trays
- Replace traditional hand wax-ups and automate the process of cast chrome partials — significantly reducing manual labor
- Boost productivity by printing models and RPD frameworks on a single, mixed tray — print up to 26 cases** per day with only two trays
Crown and Bridge
- Produce a large volume of precise models in high-resolution materials increasing your lab capacity
- Eliminate delays and inaccuracies of manual labor, enabling faster production and higher-quality crown and bridge models with fewer remakes
*One case equals a full arch model, opposite side, surgical guide and gingiva mask.
**One case equals RPD framework and model.